Wednesday 6 April 2016

The Service Chronicles 18: Movies!!!


Tuesday was a Tuesday indeed (this has no deep meaning at all. Don’t try to decipher it.) There was light for the better part of the day and I was in front of my laptop for a pretty long time. Watched Hit man Agent 47 very very cool movie, I had had it for a very very long time and because I am skeptical about movies that are not obviously comedy or romance (yes , yes I prefer chick flicks, how is it your concern) I would take forever before watching them. 


 So here I was watching the movie with two different guys who joined me at different points in the movie and I have to say that the Agent guy is very fine, it is his kind of bald I can manage and when I found out that the girl was also an agent and the best of her kind in fact I was tots (totally in American slang) excited. I really like good movies like that not like when I watched that mumu Lucy;  that movie was a waste of my precious time, battery and space. I didn’t hesitate to delete it. For a movie to not impress me then it is completely SHIT. I am easily impressed and I na love movies. I watched that movie with the believe that I was watching dope stuff only for me to anticipate something absolutely great with all the publicity and hype and I ended with that nonsense. 
At the end of the movie they na had the audacity to do that stupid “I am everywhere” mysterious crap. I may seem very very very very angry but I hate when you take all that plenty money and then make shit. But that is that with Lucy , Hit Man was dope, watch it if you haven’t. I forgot to mention how hot Four was in Allegiant, chai!!! That man should not mistakenly allow me to jam him. He will regret meeting me.

After that movie was over I started another one I had seen before This is Where I Leave You now that is a comedy with all its works of sadness that make all the happy moments full of happiness and the laughable moments full of laughs. I couldn’t finish it because I just couldn’t finish it; there is no need to have a concrete reason for everything I do.
My phone has been acting funny. I don’t know why the phone thinks it is okay to play games on me. You know how when a boy likes a girl genuinely; which is something that happens rarely and the girl he has managed to drag his wandering gaze and rest it on is now acting up like na only she fine.  You know how frustration is the only thing he can feel, well my phone was acting like one mumu girl yesterday and playing games with me. I had to borrow Churchill’s battery and run some tests but I think I have showed it who the boss is. I hope it responds I don’t have money or the power to beg for a new phone and I just got it o.
Last night it rained here, beautiful shower of rain. It started after I had gone to get some things from our darling mallam shop; Shoprite. As I ran inside I realised that the wind was almost carrying me and because I am a village girl deep deep inside where nobody can really see (if I hear judgment there, all of you fakelolos that will be forming tush I am here with the good news we are all local so put down your nose) I did small dances. You don’t want to see the dance I did the first day I saw the rain this year. I turned up for the rain.  The rain was indeedly (not a real word, I am allowed. Is it your Chronicles?) a blessing as we didn’t have night devotion nor executive meeting. Hallelujah!!! The rain caused no light and Churchill couldn’t turn on the gen the rain. He cannot come and die. Somebody confronted me last night funny girl I have to say.
So in my boredom I called Boye but he was busy and then I called Ennie (the strongest old flame) and we had a beautiful conversation. I think I should clear something…. Naa no need, you can still hold on to the notion you all have about something I have mentioned earlier. And while I spoke to the strongest old flame, about different stuff, they brought the light. The electricity here is not so bad the perks of living in GRA. They brought the light around ten-thirty pm and by then it was way too late to have devotion or a meeting. Do I hear a loud hallelujah?
Played more games and still tried to work on my wicked phone. I am at a loss of what to do, I swear.  While I was praying that my phone would charge it rang it was none other than my darling future husband, or is he really?  

Nkem Oyaghire


No comments: