Wednesday 10 September 2014

Angel from Mars

Everyone's got a guardian angel,
No one knows the name of theirs,
No one sees theirs, no one chats with theirs,
All I know is that everyone's got a guardian angel.
I know angels are not human,
I never saw one, cos I believe they exist in thin air,
I know angels are guardians,
I never saw one, cos I believe they exist in thin air.

Lying on a bench, I wondered; do I even have a guardian angel?
Maybe she's with a male angel, I pondered,
Always trying to communicate with my guardian angel,
But most times, the responses are never forthcoming
Did God force my guardian angel on me?
Did I offend her in the ancient times or in one of my past lifes?
I know she can hear my heart say all these,
A good angel will definitely care to help a curious human.
Sleep steals me away from the day,
Now sitting on the globe, seeing a very bright color from the fourth planet,
She says "come", I reply "no"
She can see fear in my eyes
Ask me how? I don’t know
So she came to me.
OKAY! This here is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,
She can't be an angel; she has got no wings,
She can't be no angel, I could feel her presence all around,
"So who are you"? I asked softly
"Your guardian angel" she replied
"Huh! This can’t be true, I saw you from the stars" I said,
And she smiled saying "that's where I belong"
She ain't gonna be with me? That is the worst thing ever
Guardian angels read minds,
She read mine and told me she wasn't going back to the skies,
Earth she shall remain in.
I was the happiest soul at that moment
Until a mighty voice called my name; “David!”
Me still on that bench, it was a very deep nap
"Go to your room to have your nap" dad said.
@dapoking

No comments: