Tuesday 13 September 2016

Liar Liar


Liar liar

Honey lips
Serenading you in their sweetness.
Lies masked in the nectar of my mouth.
Sickening in taste
And intoxicating with a hint of lust
Urged you to believe
In my falsehood.
Profess to existence,
That which has never been.

Eyes brown as chocolate
Wide as a full moon
Bright as the sun of noon day
Gazed deeply into you.
Declaring what I feel not.
Me
Curled around you
Lain in your arms.
Kissed and whispered.
Made warm and nibbled.
Rode and satiated,
With pleasure and food.
All illusions of
An undercover ice queen
Whose smile is megawatts bright.

Tonight will I drape myself
Across the length of you-
Like always;
Drop the kiss of Judas
Recite the words
Practiced for my reflection
And whisper into you;
I love you.

Pants on fire.

Nkem Oyaghire.








No comments: