Wednesday 16 September 2015

Prince Fucking Charming.

She said our Prince Charmings are riding to us
On horses that embody elegance.
They personify grace and
They will lift us out of the fog of seemingly unfathomable heartbreaks.
We will ride into a kingdom of inconceivable love.  
Our hearts beat as one, they will surely find us. She said.

On this fateful day
On another wait rode in a Prince Charming
On a regal Mustang. 
With eyes you could misplace yourself in,
Smelling like he passed through a field of Roses
His smile was a dark night sky sprinkled with stars.  Beautiful.
And seeing him we knew he was the one.
On this fateful day
Came Prince charming and laid his sword at her feet.
Off she rode with him into happiness.

So I waited still. At the end of my wait.
Grabbed the next Prince that strode along,
Blinded by the urgency of a dying womb
And the impatience of an aging spinster.
My mistake; he was not of the Charming family.

Prince fucking Charming I shall call him.
He prefers the comfort of a prostitute
To the warmth of my thighs.
The bosom of a strange woman he lays
While mine burns feverishly for him.
The ale of the tavern is a sweet smelling savour
Not my back-breaking sweaty 
Made dainty dishes.
His fist pounding me is
The only pleasure he seeks from me.  
Today I will wipe his brow and dote on him devoutly.
Lay a meal befitting a king before him
After his bouts with the maidens of the town.
For he is a king, not just the type
Worthy of a life.
For when dawn wakens I shall send him
To the hell he deserves.
His mistake; he didn't marry Cinderella
All this while he had been laying with Cruella. 
Ms Oyaghire

No comments: