Tuesday 22 September 2015

Fiery Love



My love for you does not run as deep as rivers,
For water cannot quench the fire
In me that burns for you.
It burns as hot as a thousand fires;
As hot as a fiery furnace heated seven times over
Engulfing me in flames of unbridled passions.

What I feel for  you is a powerful storm.
Way beyond my control or understanding.
Sweeping me up in the throes of a painful love.
A destructive love that soothes my demons
I found a person whose evil compliments my bad
Not to be mathematical
Like two negatives we have become postive.
My love for you is a still voice constantly reassuring you
Of the eternal bind our hearts have.
Reminding you that come war or peace,
Hell or high water,
Never will I leave you.
There are no words appropriate enough
To carry the weight of my love for you.
For in the vast void of my vapid existence
You found me.

No comments: