Thursday 19 March 2015

Crush



 And its in all about the way he looks at me,
Eyes that sink through me and touch my soul
Too deep in my head but still I never want him to leave..
His cocky smile
Oh, he has beautiful teeth
I love the way his black, fuzzy hair sits under his red sunday native cap
His laughter vibrates through every part of me
Filling me with joy
And I'm lost
My wonderful sexy skinny creep of a man
And I ravel in the imperfect beauty that he is
But all this love I feel is thrown back at my face,
Pain and hurt unspeakable I feel, and I wonder if I will be ever be good enough for this proud, arrogant, beautiful man.
When all I really want to know how it feels to be loved by him,
Kissed by him,
Feel his warmth,
Love his soul and tame his mind
I guess I should have stuffed my feelings down my throat before speaking,
Swam faster before I drowned deep into the love of a man I simply can not have
And forgetting myself.
@apple_misfit

No comments: