Friday 14 August 2015

New Butterflies


Expanding lungs coupled with quick breaths.
Oh no! Not again.
I have a crush.
He is perfect, well my kinda perfect.
 I feel the way Queen B felt in Deja Vu.
I would tell his name,
I like to kiss and tell; blabber mouth me
But I dare not.
The last one was my pride, my love, the boy I have ever loved the most.
My blabber mouth and childlike self didn't have him after 3 months.
So I shall act like a boss ass bitch,
I ain't one, but let's see if it works
Act mature and pretend I'm a real lady,
Not a growing woman with the heart of a five year old.
With fingers crossed, I shall play cool
Dousing the fire of my being,
I will kill my real self
Because she can't be handled or controlled
Not even by be.
Shallow I sound
Shallow you will be when desperate to kill
A former lover from your mind, wipe his memories with new ones of the ultimate crush.
Replace his name and face in your dreams with the new butterflies guy.
I have a crush, who may not know I exist.
Glad to know I can stop loving you.
With one more day and the tick tock of time
My heart shan't skip at the mention of your name
Neither my head float to worlds were we exist as one.
I have a crush. 
Ms Oyaghire 

No comments: